This awareness training course will provide the delegate with an appreciation of Obsolescence Management and its underlying principles. The fundamental principles are established and then built upon using a combination of advanced presentation techniques and informal instructor / delegate interaction.
On-site: one day
Online Webinar: 2 x half day sessions
Online CBT: at your own pace
Is this course for me?
Personnel from various disciplines, e.g. engineering, design, procurement, commercial, support and other technical and related areas can come together and collectively discuss the issues and how the organisation can recognise and address them.
The course discusses
- The origins of obsolescence and what continues to drive the need for managing obsolescence risk to equipment
- The relevant International, NATO and British Standards and policies that have been published by major customers.
- A high level look at what constitutes an Obsolescence Management Policy and an Obsolescence Management Plan.
- Contractual issues and legislation
- The main factors that affect the risk from obsolescence
- The major methods of mitigating the risk and resolving obsolescence issues.
Post Course Progression:
Allan Webb offers a suite of Obsolescence Management training courses that can be delivered in public classroom sessions, privately onsite and online using the Webex Training Platform.
All of our courses have been approved by the International Institute of Obsolscence Management (IIOM) so you can be sure of a quality training experience.
Self-paced CBT: £295 + VAT
Online Webinar: £400 + VAT
On-site: Priced on Request.
Allan Webb also offers bespoke courses to meet the needs of our clients. If our public course offerings are not quite what you are looking for, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. From mixing and matching modules from existing courses, to arranging on-site or in-house sessions for large groups on a convenient date, Allan Webb works with our clients to ensure that they get the experience that works for them.
Contact: Ruth Warner, Head of Learning, on +44 1453 824581 or Training@allanwebb.co.uk
Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information.