Obsolescence Management e-Learning Course
This e-Learning course provides an introduction to the Obsolescence Management Process.
The course will take between 2.5 hrs and 4 hrs in duration depending on the students existing knowledge and background.
Online e-Learning Platform
Is this course for me?
For those looking to obtain a basic understanding of the processes surround Obsolescence Management. For those who wish to develop their understanding further, check out other OM Courses:
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand what is Obsolescence and Management Process.
- Describe OM Definitions.
- Understand what drives obsolescence.
- Explain the impacts of OM.
- Describe OM as a function.
- Understand OM Governance and explain it as a function.
- Define OM Standards.
- Understand the need for OM Strategy and Planning.
- Recognise the need for OM contracting requirements in the supply chain and the associated risks.
- Describe the risk based approach to OM.
- Explain the options for mitigation and resolution with OM.
- Understand the interfaces within OM including Legislative impacts, ROHS, Reach and Counterfeit.
- Understand Counterfeit Components
This course will take place on our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will be provided access to this site upon payment.
e-Learning: £295 + VAT
Allan Webb also offers bespoke courses to meet the needs of our clients. If our public course offerings are not quite what you are looking for, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. From mixing and matching modules from existing courses, to arranging on-site or in-house sessions for large groups on a convenient date, Allan Webb works with our clients to ensure that they get the experience that works for them.
Contact: Ruth Warner, Head of Learning, on +44 1453 824581 or Training@allanwebb.co.uk
Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information.