Introduction to Obsolescence Management e-Learning Course
This e-Learning course provides an introduction to the Obsolescence Management Process.
The course will take between 2.5 hrs and 4 hrs in duration depending on the students existing knowledge and background.
Online e-Learning Platform
Is this course for me?
For those looking to obtain a basic understanding of the processes surrounding Obsolescence Management. For those who wish to develop their understanding further, please refer to our other OM Courses:
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand what is Obsolescence and Management Process.
- Describe OM Definitions.
- Understand what drives obsolescence.
- Explain the impacts of OM.
- Describe OM as a function.
- Understand OM Governance and explain it as a function.
- Define OM Standards.
- Understand the need for OM Strategy and Planning.
- Recognise the need for OM contracting requirements in the supply chain and the associated risks.
- Describe the risk based approach to OM.
- Explain the options for mitigation and resolution with OM.
- Understand the interfaces within OM including Legislative impacts, ROHS, Reach and Counterfeit.
- Understand Counterfeit Components
This course will take place on our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will be provided access to this site upon payment.
e-Learning: £175 + VAT
Offers on Bulk Packages
We understand the need to mix and match e-learning training packages and can offer bulk discounts to help ease your training budget. Call one of our training team to find out how this works.
Contact: Ruth Warner, Head of Learning, on +44 1453 824581 or Training@allanwebb.co.uk
Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information.