ILS e-Learning Course
This e-Learning will allow participants to gain an understanding of the management of the support process throughout the life of a product or project.
The course will take between 3 hrs and 4 hrs in duration depending on the students existing knowledge and background.
Online e-Learning Platform
Is this course for me?
Technical specialists / Managers and team members who have a need to have a high-level understanding of what the Supportability elements are, why they are important and the importance of integration during design and development.
For a deeper exploraration of ILS, check out the following course:
After completing this course you will be able to:
- An end to end understanding of ILS/PLS as a function.
- The fundamentals of ILS – why is it done, what it achieves, who delivers it and when.
- What is the governance of ILS/PLS and the need for it.
- Which are the standards that relate to these processes.
- An overview of the ILS Elements.
- To understand the interfaces to and with ILS/PLS and to be able to describe the need for configuration, software and safety.
- Understand the requirement for the timely application of ILS / PLS elements at crucial project phases.
- Understand the difference in Design for Support and Support the Design
- Understand and recognise the need for Supplier Management in ILS/PLS.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities that may be needed for ILS/PLS, including specialist skills.
This course will take place on our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will be provided access to this site upon payment.
e-Learning: £95 + VAT
Allan Webb also offers bespoke courses to meet the needs of our clients. If our public course offerings are not quite what you are looking for, please get in touch to discuss your requirements. From mixing and matching modules from existing courses, to arranging on-site or in-house sessions for large groups on a convenient date, Allan Webb works with our clients to ensure that they get the experience that works for them.
Contact: Ruth Warner, Head of Learning, on +44 1453 824581 or Training@allanwebb.co.uk
Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information.