ILS e-Learning Course
This e-Learning will allow participants to gain an understanding of the management of the support process throughout the life of a product or project.
The course will take between 3 hrs and 4 hrs in duration depending on the students existing knowledge and background.
Online e-Learning Platform
Is this course for me?
This course is for Technical specialists/Managers and team members who have a need to have a high-level understanding of what the Supportability elements are, why they are important and the importance of integration during design and development.
For a deeper exploraration of ILS, please refer to the following course:
After completing this course you will have an end to end understanding of ILS/PLS as a function.
- Understand the fundamentals of ILS - why it is done, what it achieves and who delivers it where and when.
- Understand what is the governance of ILS/PSA and why it is needed.
- Know which standards relate to these processes.
- Have an overview of the ILS Elements.
- Understand the interfaces with and between ILS/PLS.
- Understand the need for configuration, software and safety.
- Understand the requirement for the timely application of ILS/PLS elements at crucial project phases.
- Understand the difference in Design for Support and Support the Design.
- Understand and recognise the need for Supplier Management in ILS/PLS.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities that may be needed for ILS/PLS, including specialist skills.
This course will take place on our Learning Management System (LMS). Students will be provided access to this site upon payment.
e-Learning: £95 + VAT
Offers on Bulk Packages
We understand the need to mix and match e-learning training packages and can offer bulk discounts to help ease your training budget. Call one of our training team to find out how this works.
Contact: Ruth Warner, Head of Learning, on +44 1453 824581 or Training@allanwebb.co.uk
Alternatively, you can use the form at the bottom of the page to request additional information.