Covid - 19 Update 25/03/2020
With growing concerns surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we wish to reassure our customers and other stakeholders that Allan Webb Ltd is open and working towards reducing any disruptions that may occur during this challenging time.
The wellbeing of our staff, customers and the wider public is of the utmost importance to us and, in an effort to help support the efforts of our exceptional NHS, we are adapting our practices to coincide with the latest Government Social Distancing Guidelines:
- We have a robust Business Continuity Plan in place which enables work to be completed by our team remotely.
- Our teams have been equipped with laptops with VPN capabilities to access our secure network so operations can continue as normal.
- Our staff will still be contactable through the usual methods of email, mobile phones and via our switchboard.
- Following the latest Government Public Meeting Restrictions, we will be suspending all training courses in April and will be reviewing future courses as the situation develops.
- Face to Face Meetings and Site Visits will be suspended until further notice. Meetings can continued remotely to reduce the impact as much as possible.
Allan Webb Ltd appreciates that the current situation is ever evolving and will keep our stakeholders updated on any further change in circumstances as they unfold.
We will continue to do everything in our power to support you and maintain the delivery of our services to the highest quality standards throughout this challenging time. As ever, the traditional Allan Webb determination, excellent business processes and clever ways of working will play their part in negating the effects of this virus.