Technical Through Life Support Specialists
Allan Webb is looking for numerous Technical Through Life Support Specialists to join its growing team.
The role requires contributions to providing advice on the delivery of strategic planning and support arrangements relating to engineering, or on the technical elements of equipment support and logistics services. This includes planning, delivery and operation of in-service support, equipment modifications, understanding of repair procedures and resolution of design and/or maintenance issues.
This covers roles such as Integrated Logistics Support Manager (ILSM) and Equipment Support Manager (ESM), and implicitly covers the application and management of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) principles to defence equipment at all stages of the Concept, Assessment, Demonstration, Manufacture, In Service and Disposal (CADMID) cycle.
The role is responsible for working with front line commands (FLC), supply chain, engineering, industry and other key stakeholders.
Examples of relevant knowledge and skills include:
- Ability to develop, improve and adapt the tools, techniques and processes to fit the requirements of the team and the business
- 3+ years working in through life support/supply chain management
- Attainment of the internal MOD ILS Licence Level 2 is mandated within 12 months of taking up role and achievement of the ILS Licence Level 3/Certificate of Competence is desirable
- Technical through life support expertise
- Working knowledge of relevant TTLS systems and tools which support the delivery of advice to the rest of the business on the subject matter area
- Ability to develop, improve and adapt the tools techniques and processes to fit the requirements of the team and the business
- Ability to engage with stakeholders across the business to support the delivery of TTLS strategy, policies and processes in their specialist area
The successful candidate should preferably have security clearance to SC level or be willing to undergo security checks.