Allan Webb is currently looking to recruit a full time SQL Developer to join our team.
Allan Webb Ltd is at the forefront of technical documentation and data management with an unrivalled track record spanning 60 years. We’re a leading supplier of technical writing, technical translation, technical illustrating and integrated logistics support services to government and industry clients throughout the UK and Europe. We’re also one of the leading providers of bureau scanning services in the UK.
Our IT Team is delivering innovative data management solutions backed up by industry experts, changing the way technical documents are used worldwide.
We are looking to expand and have an immediate vacancy for a Microsoft SQL Software Developer to join the IT team.
Applicants should have:
- Detailed knowledge of programming with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2-3 Year minimum experience of developing applications using a MS SQL Server backend.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, adeptness to problem solving, together with strong customer service and the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Microsoft certification in MS SQL
- SQL administration experience
- .NET application development experience
- Experience of writing queries in LINQ
Our customers demand confidentiality and discretion. You will be required to undergo UK MOD security clearance for this role. You will require the right to work in the UK.
We offer a flexible working environment that we are committed to maintaining.
Benefits include Pension, Family Events/Days out, Perkbox and cycle to work scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity for a SQL Developer to join Allan Webb with good career progression as we continue on an impressive growth path.