Allan Webb Ltd is seeking to recruit a part-time Security Controller to work 20 hours per week, Monday–Friday.
As a Security Controller, you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Ensure the company abides by government regulations.
- Ensure the company works in a secure manner.
- Ensure staff work in a secure manner and understand the processes.
- Act as a liaison point of contact for any security concerns.
- Thorough understanding of security framework and JSP440.
- Excellent working knowledge of government policy on security.
- Provide guidance and assistance in security matters to the company and staff.
- Implement security strategies to ensure security risks are managed.
Our successful candidate will also:
- Have good computer skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Be a decision maker.
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- Be customer service focused.
- Be able to manage priorities of jobs, while always following procedures.