Sales Proposal Assistant
We are currently looking to recruit a full time Sales Proposal Assistant to join our Sales team in the Stonehouse office.
Allan Webb Ltd is at the forefront of supportability services with an unrivalled track record spanning 60 years. We’re a leading supplier of Technical Authoring, Training, Data Intelligence and Integrated Logistics Support services to government and industry clients worldwide.
Sales Proposal Assistant is a varied role where you will get to know all areas of the business and play a key part in the sales process.
Duties will include:
- Processing telephone and email sales enquiries
- Production / support of concise and accurate quotations and tender responses
- Assist with management and maintenance of sales pipeline
- Conducting follow up via phone call and email
- Prepare new business opportunities for hand over to sales lead
- Liaison with production departments
- Arranging meetings, agendas and the taking of minutes
- Coordination and control of sales activities and inputs
- Any other administration duties
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills in the use of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point are key)
- Confident telephone manner
- Very strong organiser, “completer-finisher” with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure to meet tight timescales
The following would be beneficial:
- A basic understanding of Technical and Engineering principles
- Experience in a Sales role