Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager
Allan Webb is seeking to recruit a pemanent, full-time Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Manager.
Duties will include:
1. To manage ILS and LSA programmes on behalf of Allan Webb Limited and as directed.
2. To represent Allan Webb Limited at Clients’ sites in the areas of these specialities and competences as directed.
3. To provide management statistics and feedback to Allan Webb Operations and Accounting departments as requested.
4. To provide Subject Matter expertise to Clients and staff.
5. To support Sales & Marketing and other areas as requested.
6. To support internal and external training activities in the ILS & ARM fields as requested.
7. To be responsible for quality of delivery and service for ILS projects.
Experience and skills required:
1. Knowledge of the ILS & LSA disciplines and principles (Essential).
2. Practical application of ILS & LSA principles (Desirable).
3. Knowledge of major relevant standards and sources of guidance (Essential).
4. Knowledge of relevant ILS & LSA related toolsets (Desirable)
5. Ability to work on-site at Clients’ premises for extended periods. (Essential)
6. An understanding of the interfaces and dependencies between the ILS & LSA disciplines and other areas of Allan Webb’s business (Desirable).
7. Good Project Management and negotiation skills (Essential).
8. Good verbal and written communication skills (Essential).
9. An ability to deal courteously with MOD and Commercial customers face-to-face or by telephone, email or letter (Essential).
10. Good IT and general software skills (e.g. MS Office, MS Project) (Essential).
11. Good specialised software skills (e.g. ARM modelling) (Desirable).