Allan Webb is looking to recruit a full time Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) Manager
Allan Webb Ltd is at the forefront of supportability services with an unrivalled track record spanning 60 years. We’re a leading supplier of Technical Authoring, Training, Data Intelligence and Integrated Logistics Support services to government and industry clients worldwide.
Duties will include:
- To manage ILS and LSA programmes on behalf of Allan Webb Limited and as directed.
- To represent Allan Webb Limited at Clients’ sites in the areas of these specialities and competences as directed.
- To provide management statistics and feedback to Allan Webb Operations and Accounting departments as requested.
- To provide Subject Matter expertise to Clients and staff.
- To support Sales & Marketing and other areas as requested.
- To support internal and external training activities in the ILS & ARM fields as requested.
- To be responsible for quality of delivery and service for ILS projects.
Experience and skills required:
- Knowledge of the ILS & LSA disciplines and principles (Essential).
- Practical application of ILS & LSA principles (Desirable).
- Knowledge of major relevant standards and sources of guidance (Essential).
- Knowledge of relevant ILS & LSA related toolsets (Desirable)
- Ability to work on-site at Clients’ premises for extended periods. (Essential)
- An understanding of the interfaces and dependencies between the ILS & LSA disciplines and other areas of Allan Webb’s business (Desirable).
- Good Project Management and negotiation skills (Essential).
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Essential).
- An ability to deal courteously with MOD and Commercial customers face-to-face or by telephone, email or letter (Essential).
- Good IT and general software skills (e.g. MS Office, MS Project) (Essential).
- Good specialised software skills (e.g. ARM modelling) (Desirable).