Head of Maritime Programmes
We are looking for a Head of Maritime Programmes to join us at our office in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
Allan Webb Ltd is at the forefront of supportability services with an unrivalled track record spanning 60 years. We’re a leading supplier of Technical Authoring, Training, Data Intelligence and Integrated Logistics Support services to government and industry clients worldwide.
Due to internal promotion we are looking for a Head of Maritime Programmes to join us at our office in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
- Accountable for the delivery of any current and future maritime domain contracts;
- Responsible for growing, maintaining and owning the Maritime Pipeline and ensuring it aligns with Allan Webb Sales & Marketing Director’s corporate pipeline/strategic direction-of-travel;
- Accountable for delivery of ad-hoc (consultancy) based projects, for example, one-off deliverables to MoD or commercial customers;
- Accountable for DiamondWebb and its ongoing development/roll-out to other MoD or commercial customers through liaison with Allan Webb IT department;
- Accountable for development of Allan Webb data analytics & modelling function; plus ILS – Maritime capability;
- Support delivery of any corporate business objectives, not covered above.
- Have a mechanical or electrical engineering degree level qualification
- Have or be working towards a post graduate qualification
- Excellent supportability engineering knowledge, especially data analytics
- Understand the importance of dealing courteously with MOD/commercial customers face-to face, or by telephone, e-mail or letter.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Allan Webb with good career progression as we continue on an impressive growth path.