Allan Webb Ltd are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Stonehouse.
Allan Webb Ltd has been a leading supplier of Technical Documentation, Data Capture / Analytics and Integrated Logistic Support Services to Government and Industry clients throughout the UK and Overseas for 60 years.
Due to company expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a full time Accounts Assistant in the Stonehouse office.
- Reconcile employee completed e-Timesheets with Timeware clockings to ensure accuracy of job costing system.
- Investigate when ordering products and services to ensure we obtain the best possible prices.
- Raise purchase orders in line with company procedures.
- Close down any outstanding Purchase Orders on a timely basis.
- Reconcile purchase invoices to purchase orders, ensuring that any discrepancies are investigated and rectified, and obtain authorisation for any changes prior to payment.
- Processing of Supplier Purchase Invoices. Attach barcodes to all invoices and scan into document register system. Complete document register workflow up to and including assigning Invoices for approval.
- Process employee expenses, reviewing for correct coding and VAT. Process the expenses on the Company’s computerised accounting system.
- Raise job numbers in the company job costing system in line with company procedures.
- Control the company stationery including re-ordering stock when required.
- To help with travel arrangement bookings for personnel who are travelling on business.
- Ensure that the company vehicles are maintained in good working order and users comply with the Company Driving Policy.
- Assist the Assistant Financial Controller with completing monthly payroll cycle as required.
- Assist the Assistant Financial Controller to process monthly sales invoices as required.
- Assist the Assistant Financial Controller with credit control duties as required.
- Provide Holiday/Sickness cover for the Assistant Financial Controller and/or Accounts Assistant as required.
- Assist the Financial Controller and Assistant Financial Controller with any other Ad-hoc duties as required.
Previous experience in an accounts office environment is desired along with previous experience of running payroll.
Proficient in use of Excel, with experience in Sage Payroll desirable but not essential as training will be given.
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 31 January 2020