ASD S2000M is an international military standard integrating all material management requirements…
It covers Provisioning, Parts Identification, Item Identification, Price Negotiation, Managing the Orders, Payment, Repair and Overhaul and other aspects of the material management process.
S2000M was designed to be an international standard, the aim of which was reduce costs by standardising various aspects of material management and also speed up acquisition and support processes. S2000M is used alongside S1000D, the latter applying to electronic documentation.
We offer specialised support for S2000M and our clients have included manufacturers, agencies, sub-contractors and 2nd/3rd tier suppliers.
Our key S2000M services include:
– Demonstrations and S2000M training tailored to individuals or organisations.
– Project development support e.g. Integrated Support Plans, Material Support Plans, Data and Process Guidance Documents, Initial and Re-Provisional database spares programme development and management.
– Logistic Guidance Conference Support and Guidance Document preparation and Maintenance.
– In-service provisioning database maintenance including engineering change data management.
– Advice on integrating Integrated Logistic Processes and Data Deliverables into existing business processes and IT environments.