Allan Webb has been providing Technical Documentation solutions to customers for over 50 years…
Our team of qualified authors and illustrators have a broad range of engineering qualifications and military and commercial publications experience and are experts in this field.
Industry experience includes:
– Defence / Military.
– Civil Engineering.
– Electronic Engineering.
– Marine Engineering.
– IT Sector.
Our experienced team of authors and illustrators are experts in creating clear and concise accurate technical documentation to all media and file outputs.
Types of technical documentation which we can produce are as follows:
– User Guides.
– Installation and Commissioning Instructions.
– Operator Instructions.
– Maintenance Manuals.
– Repair Manuals.
– Training guides and courseware.
– Software User Guides.
– Military Publications such as:
+ Army Equipment Support Publications (AESPs).
+ Books of Reference (BRs).
+ Air Publications (APs).
– Online Help Systems.
– Website Content.
– Marketing Material.
– Bid Documentation.
Defence and Industry Standards
We are highly experienced in a wide range of standards that we can work to, for example:
– ASD S1000D Services.
– ASD S2000M Material Management.
– JSP 886 Defence Logistics Support Chain Manual.
– JSP (D) 543 Defence Technical Documentation (superseding:)
+ DAvP70 Digital Air Publications.
+ Def Stan 02-40 Royal Navy Books of Reference.
+ JSP 180 Series.
– AESP 0100-Series – Army Equipment Support Publications System.
– Def Stan 00-56 Safety Management Requirements for Defence Systems.
– Def Stan 00-600 (previously 00-60) Integrated Logistics Support.
– MIL-STD-1388 – Integrated Logistics Support.
– MIL-STD-3001 – Standard Practice, Preparation of Digital Technical Information for Multi-Output Presentation of Technical Manuals.
– MIL-DTL-81927C – Manuals, Technical: Work Package Style, Format, and Common Technical Content Requirements; General Specification for (Work Package Concept).
– MIL-STD-38784 – Standard Practice for Manuals, Technical; General Style and Format Requirements.
– ISO 8000 – Quality Standards for Data and Information.
– ISO 22745 – Industrial Automation Systems and Integration.
Recent military documents we have authored include:
– AESPs for Military Bridging System.
– AESPs for Rapid Deployed Shelters.
– AESPs for several Military Land Vehicles.
– AESPs for Battlefield Management System.
– APs for Royal Navy Gazelle Helicopter.
– APs for Specialist Access Equipment for numerous Aircraft.
– BRs for Submarine Sonar Systems.
– ASD S1000D Publications for Weapon Handling Equipment.
– ASD S1000D Publications for Submarine Systems.
To find out more about how Allan Webb’s technical publication services could benefit you, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01453 824581.
Latest Technical Publications News
Parts Data Management and Technical Publications specialist, Allan Webb, is pleased to announce the final signing of a new contract with the Ministry of Defence (MOD). The Handbook Management Contract (HMC), worth up to £9 million, will be delivered over the next four years in conjunction with BMT Defence Services Ltd, who are subject matter READ MORE
The first issue of our in-house magazine, ‘Adapt’ is available to download here. You can also read it online here. Adapt is our new magazine that explores the Allan Webb world. In this issue: – Codification PLUS – MPAS Training – Applying Military Precision To Commercial Operations – VERITAS Truly Delivers Results – The Perfect READ MORE