The deliverables we produce as part of an Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) Programme can include, but are not limited to the following:
– Obsolescence Management Plan (OMP).
– Safety and Environmental Management Plan (SEMP).
– Draft Safety and Environmental Case Report Part 3.
– Training Plan.
– Technical Documentation Management Plan (TDMP).
– Range and Scale of Spares and Specialist Tools & Test Equipment (ST&TE).
– Conduct ILS Reviews.
– Supportability Analysis (SA) Task Plans.
– Supply Support Plan (SSP).
– Initial Provisioning List (IPL).
– Illustrated Parts Catalogue (IPC).
– Re-Provisioning Plan.
– In-Service Supply Support Instruction (SSI) for Contractor Logistic Support (CLS) (Availability Service).
– Supportability Case.
– SA Tasks Plan which can include the following:
+ Mission hardware, software, firmware and support system standardisation.
+ Comparative system.
+ Technological opportunities.
+ Supportability and supportability related design factors.
+ Functional requirements identification.
+ Support system alternatives.
+ Evaluation of alternatives and trade-off analysis.
+ Maintenance Task Analysis.
+ Early fielding analysis.
+ Post production support analysis.
+ Supportability test, evaluation and verification.
+ Fuchs Maintenance Plan.
+ Ensure all items are NATO Codified.
+ Engineering Managed Items.
+ Logistic Information Repository (LIR).
To find out more about how Allan Webb’s ILS services could benefit you, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01453 824581.
Latest Supportability Engineering News
Allan Webb Ltd and Through Life Support Ltd (TLS) are happy to announce that Allan Webb Ltd has acquired a majority stakeholding in TLS. The synergies between the two companies will enable us to provide a comprehensive support offering to our customers across all sectors. Steve Rigsby, Managing Director of Allan Webb says, ‘We are READ MORE
Technical publications and NATO codification specialists Allan Webb are launching a joint venture with codification software developers AURA, to provide a comprehensive codification, procurement and inventory management service to clients based in the UK and internationally. Allan Webb’s codification service currently consists of their Codification PLUS programme, a 12 stage support service that manages clients READ MORE
Parts Data Management and Technical Publications specialist, Allan Webb, is pleased to announce the final signing of a new contract with the Ministry of Defence (MOD). The Handbook Management Contract (HMC), worth up to £9 million, will be delivered over the next four years in conjunction with BMT Defence Services Ltd, who are subject matter READ MORE