Strong Inventory Management is essential to remaining both cost and operationally efficient…
Allan Webb has a team of ex-MoD personnel who each have in excess of 20 years specialist knowledge and expertise in Tri-Service Inventory Management and the wider Defence Supply Chain processes and procedures, with particular subject matter expertise in:
– Stores System 3 (SS3) – UK Land Inventory System.
– Comprehensive RN Inventory Systems Project (CRISP) – UK Maritime Inventory System.
– Supply Central Computer System (SCCS) – UK Air Inventory System.
– Ammunition Management IT System (ASTRID).
– Management of Joint Deployed Inventory (MJDI).
– Item of Supply Information System (ISIS).
– Joint Supply Chain (JSC) – Policies and processes.
– Technical Documents On-Line (TDOL).
– Consignment Tracking.
In recent years, Allan Webb has been instrumental in aiding the UK MoD and Prime Contractors on numerous projects and programmes related to Inventory, including:
– Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S) Logistic Network Enabled Capability (LogNEC) data centre of excellence.
– Director General Munitions (DGM).
– DE&S Land Protected Mobility Team (PMT).
– DE&S Land Operational Support Programme (OSP).
– General Dynamics Land Systems – Force Protection Europe (GDLS-FPE).
Some of the activities have been (but not limited to): Consultancy Support (on & off-site), Data Cleansing, Item Data Creations, Address Code Creation & amendment and NATO Supply Classification (NSC) amendment.
On-Site Consultancy Support
Allan Webb is able to provide on-site expertise in both Inventory and Supply Management to customers and all have provided invaluable support to our customers in far exceeding their expectations and needs – one such staff member was awarded a CDM Commendation for ‘Outstanding Support to Operations’ during an extended secondment to DE&S Abbey Wood.
To find out more about how Allan Webb’s inventory management services could benefit you, contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone on 01453 824581.
Latest Inventory Management News
Allan Webb Ltd and Through Life Support Ltd (TLS) are happy to announce that Allan Webb Ltd has acquired a majority stakeholding in TLS. The synergies between the two companies will enable us to provide a comprehensive support offering to our customers across all sectors. Steve Rigsby, Managing Director of Allan Webb says, ‘We are READ MORE
Technical publications and NATO codification specialists Allan Webb are launching a joint venture with codification software developers AURA, to provide a comprehensive codification, procurement and inventory management service to clients based in the UK and internationally. Allan Webb’s codification service currently consists of their Codification PLUS programme, a 12 stage support service that manages clients READ MORE
The first issue of our in-house magazine, ‘Adapt’ is available to download here. You can also read it online here. Adapt is our new magazine that explores the Allan Webb world. In this issue: – Codification PLUS – MPAS Training – Applying Military Precision To Commercial Operations – VERITAS Truly Delivers Results – The Perfect READ MORE