Allan Webb Ltd are delighted to have been selected to be a key support provider into the Programme Delivery Partner (PDP) for Defence Equipment and Support (DE&S).
The PDP contract will be delivered by the U.K. businesses of Jacobs and Turner & Townsend, under the Equinox joint venture, along with Allan Webb Limited and other SMEs, drawing upon their proven U.K. capability, resource base and global best.
With its many years of experience and knowledge, Allan Webb will support PDP in important areas including:
- Asset Management (Inventory Optimisation, Configuration Control etc.);
- Modelling & Analysis (Comparative Analysis, Task Analysis, FMECA, LORA, HFI, RCM, Cost of Ownership etc.);
- Supply Chain Management (Initial Provisioning / Ranging and Scaling, Data Analysis, Inventory Planning and Audits, NATO Codification, Disposal Management / Stock Disposal etc.);
- Service Delivery Management (Transition to Support, Integrated Logistics Support (ILS), GFE / GFX Management etc.);
- Technical Through Life Support including (Support Solutions Modelling, Supportability Cases, ARM, Obsolescence Management, Technical Documentation (including Cataloguing, Technical Authoring and Interactive Technical Documentation etc.).
“Jacobs has decades of experience providing and integrating full lifecycle services supporting government, military, defence and security sectors in the U.K., and worldwide, to run more efficiently and safely,” said Jacobs Senior Vice President Aerospace, Technology, Environmental and Nuclear International Pete Lutwyche. “Our global programme delivery expertise, coupled with our extensive defence and non-defence capabilities, positions Jacobs ideally – along with our partners – to support DE&S’ continuing transformation programme and journey to becoming a world-leading, best-in-class defence delivery organisation.”
Vincent Clancy, Turner & Townsend Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, added: “Being appointed together with Jacobs provides a further platform to support this transformation programme and strengthens our relationship with the MOD. This builds upon our appointment in 2017 by the MOD, as part of the Paragon JV, as DE&S’ Commercial Delivery Partner and in early 2018 as Strategic Construction Advisor for the Defence Estates Optimisation Programme. Through the Equinox JV, we will draw upon our global programme setup and delivery experience to deliver enhanced programme performance across DE&S.”
Steve Rigsby, Allan Webb Managing Director stated that “This is a significant opportunity for Allan Webb Ltd as part of the Equinox team to utilise our specialist capabilities in support of our partners in the delivery of this important transformation programme for the MOD”.by