Allan Webb Ltd is delighted to announce that we have been named as an approved supplier of Digital Outcomes and Digital Specialists on the Crown Commercial Service’s (CCS) DOS 4 framework.
Through the framework, we will be supporting the public sector with Performance Analysis and Data, Service Delivery, Software Development, Support and Operations, Testing & Auditing, User Experience & Design and User Research.
“This is an exciting time for the company”, said Steve Rigsby, MD of Allan Webb Ltd, “being on this framework provides a great platform to provide our digital expertise to the public sector by making our services more visible to the marketplace”.
About Crown Commercial Services
Crown Commercial Service supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods common goods and services. In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m supporting world – class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
Advantages of Buying through CCS
- Buyers get competitive prices because suppliers can sell large volumes of their products and services to UK public sector organisations as though they were supplying a single customer.
- CCS vets and reviews suppliers regularly. This saves you time finding suppliers and checking their reliability.
- A large number of suppliers from multinational companies to small and medium sized business (SMEs).
- Contracts include performance management, obliging suppliers to improve value and service over time.
- Contracts comply with public sector procurement regulations.
- Standardised contract terms reduce administration.
- Free to use for public sector and third sector organisations.